Anne Keothavong is a former British tennis champion, and is currently expecting her first baby with husband Andrew. She has spent the last couple of weeks avidly following the action at Wimbledon from the commentators box, and we have been delighted to see her styling it out in Seraphine maternity dresses live on screen!
1. Can you describe your style in 3 words?
Feminine, classic, comfortable.
2. Where do you find fashion inspiration?
From other women and fashion magazines.
3. How are you adapting your style for pregnancy?
I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to find anything stylish to accommodate my growing bump but then I discovered Seraphine maternity clothes and I’ve found I can still look good and feel comfortable at the same time.
4. We’ve loved seeing your style on the live Wimbledon coverage. How are you managing to style your bump for live TV?
Fortunately, I haven’t found it too difficult. The Seraphine maternity dresses have been great – the more simple I can keep my look, the better as I need to focus on all the action and keep waffling away!
5. What’s the best bit of pregnancy advice you have received and who was it from?
My mother told me that a lot of people will give you advice whether you ask for it or not, but do what is best for you.
6. We are confiscating your makeup bag – you’re allowed to keep three essential cosmetics. What do you choose?
Lip gloss, powder and eye liner.
7. What’s your favourite Seraphine piece & why?
I love the knot front maternity dresses as they fit well and come in several different colours.
8. What was your favourite moment of pregnancy?
The first scan. It was the first time my husband and I had ever set foot in a hospital together and it was for a very special moment.
9. You are looking great! Do you have any tips for keeping fit & healthy through pregnancy?
Thank you. Do what you feel you can do and make sure you enjoy it, everyone is different. I’m still playing as much tennis as I can and I still enjoy working out in the gym – I just don’t move as fast or go for everything as much!
10. Tell us your idea of happiness?
It’s all about spending time with my family…. and eating lots of chocolate!